Union County President Judge Michael T. Hudock Plea court
• Sean Leitzel, 27, of Mifflinburg, entered a guilty plea to simple assault, mutual consent fight, a misdemeanor. A felony count of strangulation applying pressure to throat or neck was dismissed.
District Judge Jefrey A. Rowe, Lewisburg Preliminary hearings
• A misdemeanor allegation of driving with license suspended or revoked, third or subsequent violation filed against Jerry L. Barrett, 60, of Lewisburg, was withdrawn.
• A misdemeanor count of criminal mischief damage property filed against Joseph E. Noll, 71, of Mifflinburg, was dismissed.
• Amanda C. Privett, 36, of Coudersport, had a misdemeanor count of accident involving damage to attended vehicle or property held for court. A first offense misdemeanor count of DUI controlled substance impaired ability and a summary count of careless driving were dismissed.
Northumberland County Sentences
• Tyler Lenig, 34, of Shamokin, six months probation, $300 fine plus costs for indirect criminal contempt.
• Jilliane Bartholomew, 39, of Coal Township, six months supervised probation with restrictive conditions with the first 30 days on house arrest, 12-month driver’s license suspension, $1,000 fine plus costs for DUI.
District Judge Michael Diehl, Milton Prohibited acts
MILTON — John Tilghman, 34, of Mahoning Street, Milton, has been charged with prohibited acts (two counts) as the result of an alleged incident which occurred at 2:01 p.m. April 13 at Tilghman’s home.
While assisting Northumberland County Adult Probation, Milton Police said they found Tilghman to be in possession of a glass smoking device with burnt residue, a digital scale, marijuana shake and several cigar wrappers.
A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for 11:15 a.m. May 19.
State Police At Milton DUI checkpoints
MILTON — Troopers announced they will be holding driving under the influence checkpoints throughout May in Union, Montour and Northumberland counties.
WHITE DEER TOWNSHIP — A Detroit man has been charged with DUI following a traffic stop at 2:45 p.m. May 2 along I-80 westbound, White Deer Township, Union County.
Troopers said a 2016 Dodge Charger was stopped and Ackeem Dehaney, 26, of Detroit, Mich., found to be under the influence of a controlled substance.
WHITE DEER TOWNSHIP — A 34-year-old Milton woman has been charged after troopers responded to a reported disabled motorist at 8:53 p.m. April 30 along I-80 eastbound, White Deer Township, Union County.
Lindsay Bozeman was allegedly found to be under the influence of a controlled substance when troopers responded to her 2001 Mazda.
TURBOT TOWNSHIP — A 56-year-old Milton man sustained a suspected minor injury when the vehicle he was driving went through a stop sign, swerved and struck a utility pole, troopers reported.
Glenn F. Shampanore was traveling west in a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado when the crash occurred, according to state police. Shampanore was belted.
HARTLEY TOWNSHIP — A 60-year-old Millmont man allegedly stole $400 worth of forsythia bushes and caused $400 in damages at a Millmont man’s home.
Troopers said the alleged incident was reported at 11:28 a.m. April 19 along Glen Iron Road, Hartley Township, Union County. John Wagner was arrested and charges were filed.
KELLY TOWNSHIP — Two Sunbury women have been charged with retail theft as the result of an alleged incident which occurred at 7:18 p.m. April 29 at Walmart, 129 AKJ Blvd., Kelly Township, Union County.
Troopers said Tanisha Guzman, 24, and Rene Johnson, 23, were charged after allegedly stealing $432.32 worth of clothing.
KELLY TOWNSHIP — A Milton man has been charged after allegedly manipulating a man with disabilities into stealing $500 worth of LED strip lights and other items from Walmart, 129 AJK Blvd., Kelly Township, Union County.
Zachary Howell, 18, was charged as a result of the alleged thefts, which occurred between March 1 and April 29.
Troopers said Howell threatened and manipulated a Milton man who has who Cerebral palsy and intellectual disabilities into stealing the merchandise on his behalf.
WEST CHILLISQUAQUE TOWNSHIP — Someone damaged a 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo belonging to Diane Fowler, 59, of Milton, police reported.
Damages included two dents and chipped paint. The alleged incident occurred between 4 p.m. April 30 and 10:30 a.m. May at 3140 Route 405, West Chillisquaque Township, Northumberland County.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 570-524-2662.
Watsontown Police Department DUI
WATSONTOWN — A 28-year-old Watsontown man was cited with DUI following a traffic stop around 9:40 p.m. April 2 in the 700 block of Main Street, Watsontown.
Police said Brian Nye was taken into custody and charged after it was determined his blood-alcohol content was .081%.
He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of DUI and a summary count of following too closely, police noted.
WATSONTOWN — Two Watsontown men were cited after police responded to a fight on the porch of residence in the 800 block of Main Street.
Daniel Arvelo, 29, and Stephen Shive, 32, were cited after allegedly being involved in a fight.
State Police At Montoursville DUI crash
BASTRESS TOWNSHIP — A 61-year-old Williamsport man was arrested for suspicion of DUI following a one-vehicle crash at 10:49 p.m. April 9 along Route 654, south of Logging Road, Bastress Township, Lycoming County.
Troopers said a 2020 Chevrolet Malibu driven by Mike L. Frey was traveling east when it went off the right side of the roadway and struck a road sign and tree, then rotated before coming to rest in the roadway.
Frey was belted and sustained a suspected minor injury, police reported.
Hit and run
LOYALSOCK TOWNSHIP — An unkown vehicle reportedly struck the front driver’s side of a legally parked 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee at 4:50 p.m. May 1 in the parking lot of TJ Maxx, 1734 East Third Street, Loyalsock Township, Lycoming County, then fled the scene.
FAIRFIELD TOWNSHIP — A 52-year-old Montoursville man was cited.
Troopers said the incident was reported at 4:48 p.m. April 29 along Lyons Barr Road, Fairfield Township, Lycoming County. Matthew Myer was cited following the alleged incident with a 59-year-old Fairfield Township man.
Theft by deception
ELDRED TOWNSHIP — Troopers are investigating a report of a stolen stimulus check.
The alleged incident was reported at 6:05 p.m. April 29 along Pleasant Valley Road, Eldred Township, Lycoming County. The victim was a 45-year-old Cogan Station man.
LEWIS TOWNSHIP — Troopers are investigating the reported theft of a swimming pool heater valued at $500.
The alleged theft occurred between 8 a.m. April 19 and 4 p.m. April 24 along Truman Street, Lewis Township, Lycoming County. The victim was a 60-year-old Cogan Station man and the value of the pump was $500.
Union County Deed transfers
• Zachary D. Peachey, Allison M. Peachey to Jared Colby Dimmick, property in Mifflinburg, $1.
• Todd G. Burns executor, Nancy S.Burns estate to Todd G. Burns, property in Limestone Township, $1.
• L and L Land Dev LLC, George L. Lloyd Jr. member to Tuscan Ventures LLC, Sara E. Kaskie member, property in East Buffalo Township, $1.
• Wesley A. Reichard by attorney, John A. Reichard Jr. attorney to Katie E. Leeser, property in Lewisburg, $1.
• Dorothy Marie Barto executor, Charles Eugene Eberhart estate, Dorothy Marie Barto to Dorothy Marie Barto, property in West Buffalo Township, $1.
• Dorothy Marie Barto executor, Charles Eugene Eberhart estate, Dorothy Marie Barto to Dorothy Marie Barto, property in Lewis Township, $1.
• Phillip R. Ingernick II, Angela M. Ingernick, Angela M. Phillips to Angela M. Phillips, property in White Deer Township, $1.
State Police At Stonington DUI
COAL TOWNSHIP — A Northumberland County man was arrested for DUI and active warrants after a traffic stop repoted at 10:54 p.m. April 17 along Route 61 and Luke Fidler Patch Road East, Coal Township.
Andrew Britton, 38, of Coal Township, was taken into custody. An investigation is ongoing, police noted.
SHAMOKIN — Troopers arrested a 29-year-old Coal Township man for suspicion of DUI and an active warrant following a traffic stop at 8:54 p.m. May 1 along West Water and Diamond streets, Shamokin, Northumberland County.
Joshua Miller was suspected of driving under the influence of a controlled substance after his 2008 Jeep was stopped for an equipment violation, police noted. He was found to have an active warrant and was transported to Northumberland County Jail.
DUI charges are pending the results of toxicology tests, police noted.