Details for NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION IN RE: ESTATE
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATION IN RE: ESTATE OF HERTHA S. WEHR, LATE OF WEST BUFFALO TOWNSHIP, UNION COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA, DECEASED. LETTERS TESTAMENTARY on the Estate of Hertha S. Wehr, late of West Buffalo Township, Union County, Pennsylvania, have been granted by the Register of Wills of Union County, Pennsylvania, to the undersigned. All persons indebted to said estate are requested to make payment and those having claims to present the same without delay to: Dianne K. Conneman 250 Strawberry Hill Circle, #2 Ithaca, NY, 14850 or to their attorney: Melissa S. Lobos, Esquire Martin & Lobos, LLC 247 Chestnut Street Mifflinburg, PA, 17844
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Estonia's new government sworn in with first-ever female PM
- Germany: Merkel aide floats long suspension to debt rule
- Tornado leaves several injured, homes damaged in Alabama
- Angry farmers drive thousands of tractors into New Delhi
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 1 million
- An 'un-gala' will benefit the Donald Heiter Community Center
- COVID-19 vaccine registration line opens
- WVa man sentenced for taking donations for service members
- Country Cupboard asst. general manager charged with theft
- Donut shop traffic woes continue
- Elizabeth A. Onesi
- Delaware Township man charged in alleged assault
- Montgomery man charged with rape of a child
- Noise issue brought to Lewisburg Council
- Steven E. Rider
- New ownership making big plans for camping resort
- Jacoby R. Weaver
- Franklin M. Dyer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.