One-& Two-Bedroom Apartments Affordable
Details for One-& Two-Bedroom Apartments Affordable
One-& Two-Bedroom Apartments Affordable housing for seniors and disabled persons, Milton Towers is maintenance-free living. • Income-based rent includes all utilities except phone & cable • Refrigerator, range, & on-site laundry. Available assistance if qualified. CALL (570) 742–8797 Hours- Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm 50 Mahoning St. Milton, PA 17847
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sixers G James Harden sidelined by left Achilles soreness
- Prosecutors reveal planned Proud Boys witness was informant
- AP sources: Notre Dame closing deal with PSU's Shrewsberry
- Bipartisan support emerges for Senate railroad safety bill
- Pioneer of gospel music rediscovered in Pittsburgh archives
- Americans' faith in banks low after failures: AP-NORC poll
- Zorn announces East Buffalo supervisor candidacy
- Four charged with robbery, kidnapping, pistol whipping
- Bald eagles live, hunt in Western Pa.
- Potts Grove Fire Company to again respond to calls?
- Charges filed following alleged assault on officer
- State police file multiple felony drug counts
- Richard A. Wilver
- Joanne B. Stahl
- Meadowbrook girls' season ends in overtime in PIAA quarterfinals
- A sweet business venture
- Crystal F. Leavens
- Animal celebrity to visit Lewisburg theater
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.