Details for The Mifflinburg Area School District will accept applications for the
The Mifflinburg Area School District will accept applications for the following position:��Part-Time Office Aide���This is a part-time, nine-month position at the high school. Candidates should have experience with MS Office applications, including Excel.�Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and Mifflinburg Area School District application to :Mr. Rich Strausburg, High School PrincipalMifflinburg Area School District178 Maple StreetMifflinburg, Pennsylvania, 17844.��Applications are available at the district office or the district web site�www.mifflinburg.org.�Applications will be accepted until position is filled.�
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Olympic Latest: South Korea wins 9th team archery gold
- The jewel of the 1964 Olympics: The Yoyogi National Stadium
- DeChambeau, Rahm out of Olympics after positive COVID tests
- 2 Turkish soldiers killed in north Syria
- Bus swerves off road in Croatia; 10 killed, 30 injured
- Rugby sevens stars on a mission to elevate Fiji, again
- US beats Australia, sets up gold medal rematch with Japan
- Nerves, joy, and modest waves at surfing's Olympic debut
- New Pa. hunting license system has some new twists and difficulties
- Troopers: Union County man fired shotgun toward man
- John J. Wasilewski
- Mifflinburg boys making the most of 'all star season'
- Youth dies in Route 45 crash
- Bristol Bound: Mifflinburg headed to regionals
- Newly hired Mifflinburg Police officer sworn in
- Numerous tours reportedly given at ACF facility
- Michael J. Stamm
- West Branch Juniors open Section 3 play with rout of Athens
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.