Details for The Mifflinburg Area School District will accept applications for the
The Mifflinburg Area School District will accept applications for the following position:��Assistant High School Principal ��Full-time, 12-month position.� Requirements: Must be committed to all students� learning, able to demonstrate positive interactions w/ staff and students, possess organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication and collaboration skills and promote effective instructional strategies.� PA Principal Certification, Masters of Education. �Send letter of interest, resume, PA standard application, PA Principal Certificate, all college transcripts, three letters of reference and clearances to Mr. Daniel Lichtel, SuperintendentMifflinburg Area School District 178 Maple Street Mifflinburg, PA 17844 by Friday, July 30, 2021.�
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Olympics Latest: US women open with beach volleyball win
- Angels' Sandoval has no-hitter through 6 against Twins
- Nobel prize-winning physicist Steven Weinberg dies at 88
- LEADING OFF: More All-Star starters in Chisox-Brewers set
- Odor, Yankees rally in 8th, end Boston's 4-game win streak
- Wildfires blasting through West draw states to lend support
- Tringale shoots 66 to top crowded 3M Open leaderboard
- 17-year-old Nicholas Dunlap wins US Junior Amateur
- New Pa. hunting license system has some new twists and difficulties
- Youth dies in Route 45 crash
- Lycoming County motorcyclist killed in crash
- Troopers: Union County man fired shotgun toward man
- John J. Wasilewski
- Michael J. Stamm
- Mifflinburg boys making the most of 'all star season'
- Bristol Bound: Mifflinburg headed to regionals
- Newly hired Mifflinburg Police officer sworn in
- Numerous tours reportedly given at ACF facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.