Details for NOTICEThe Union County Tax Claim Bureau Judicial Sale has set
NOTICEThe Union County Tax Claim Bureau Judicial Sale has set a date of March 4, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. in the Union County Assessor�s Office at the Union County Courthouse, South 2nd and St. Louis Streets, Lewisburg, Union County, Pennsylvania. The Judicial Sale includes real estate for which delinquent taxes are due and owing. A Notice regarding the said Sale was previously advertised on October 24, 2019. JEFFREY P. MCCLINTOCK, Director Union County Tax Claim Bureau
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Trading quarantines, Americans from cruise land in US
- Second of two flights carrying Americans from cruise ship quarantined in Japan during virus crisis lands in Texas
- Gregg, former Man United player and Munich hero, dies at 87
- China may postpone annual congress because of virus
- Gunmen kill 24 in attack near church in Burkina Faso
- Floods put Mississippi capital in 'precarious situation'
- Asian markets mixed: Japan skids; China helped by rate cut
- Syria military hails advance against rebels in 'record time'
- Northumberland man jailed in child rape case
- Fleeing suspect apprehended by police
- A sweet day at WR
- Rugh family dedicated to community service
- Nancy F. Waughen
- Mifflinburg non-traditional administrator cites results
- UGI Sunbury files for eminent domain against Selinsgrove couple
- Police execute warrant
- Snow geese flocking to Central Pennsylvania
- Thousands expected for cabin fever expo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.