Details for IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CIVIL DIVISIONORDERIN RE: APRIL, MAY, JUNE AND JULY 2020 SHERIFF�S SALESAND NOW
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA CIVIL DIVISIONORDERIN RE: APRIL, MAY, JUNE AND JULY 2020 SHERIFF�S SALESAND NOW, on this 13th day of July, 2020, upon representation by the Northumberland County Sheriff�s Office that due to the provisions set forth In the Order of the Governor of The Commonwalth of Pennsylvania for Staying the Notice Requirements for Certain Actions Realted to the Dispossession of Property dated July 9, 2020, and the said Governor�s order postponing foreclosure and eviction proceedings until August 31, 2020, and this Court having entered prior Orders postponing the April, May, June Sheriff�s Sales to July 16, 2020,IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Sheriff�s Sales for the months of April, May, June and July 2020 are hereby postponed and continued to September 17, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. and shall be held in the Sheriff�s Office at the Northumberland County Courthouse. Those attending the saleshall comply with all court directives then in force regarding social distancing and public health precautions.No additonal notice under Pa.R.C.P. 3129.2 and 3129.3 shall be required for sales that were scheduled for April, May, June and July 2020 except that the Sheriff�s Office shall 1.) post a copy of this order in the Courthouse, 2.) send a copy of this Order to the affected Plaintiffs, and 3.) publish notice of this Order in the Northumberland County Legal Journal and a newspaper with general circulation in Northumberland County once a week for three consecutive weeks.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- William Cameron Engine Company granted $238,333
- The Latest: Denmark donates $1.9 million to Lebanon
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends
- Turkish currency hits all-time law amid market jitters
- Police: Man spit at boy who refused to remove his mask
- Cop killer's father convicted on witness intimidation counts
- Joe Biden launches new national ad aimed at Black Americans
- Stocks slip ahead of US jobs data, eyes on stimulus talks
- State reports 6 COVID-19 cases at Milton Nursing center
- New Columbia woman charged after alleged mask incident
- Woman charged after allegedly pointing gun at teens
- 3 area teens hospitalized following Jeep rollover crash
- 2 Milton residents charged in drug overdose death of Union County man
- Williamsport man charged with DUI, threatening to kill police, spitting in their faces following crash
- Authorities take numerous wanted people into custody in Shamokin area
- Constables recently charged with crimes not performing duties in Northumberland County
- ‘I’d be nuts not to be anxious’: Pa. college administrators prepare for unpredictable fall semester
- 2 children injured in horse/buggy crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.