Details for NOTICEIn accordance with the regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency
NOTICEIn accordance with the regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency at 40 CFR 403.8(f)(2)(vii) the Milton Regional Sewer Authority hereby provides newspaper notice that Keystone Sporting Arms, LLC was deemed to be in �significant noncompliance� as the term is defined in the EPA regulations. This notice pertains to Keystone�s unauthorized discharge of non-domestic wastewater at levels which exceeded permitted concentrations.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Amid protests, Greece suspends migrants detention plan
- French pension reform to be debated in parliament
- Europe busiest airport hit by a second day of disruptions
- Portugal leaders rally around Porto player over racist slurs
- Rain postpones Daytona 500, dampening event, Trump's visit
- Gunmen kill 24 in attack near church in Burkina Faso
- 2020 Watch: Who can show strength with voters of color?
- Syria military hails advance against rebels in 'record time'
- Northumberland man jailed in child rape case
- Fleeing suspect apprehended by police
- A sweet day at WR
- Rugh family dedicated to community service
- UGI Sunbury files for eminent domain against Selinsgrove couple
- Mifflinburg non-traditional administrator cites results
- Nancy F. Waughen
- Police execute warrant
- Snow geese flocking to Central Pennsylvania
- Thousands expected for cabin fever expo
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.