The Korean War Veterans Memorial Bridge is 1,660 feet in length and spans the Cumberland River in Nashville, Tenn. Why am I sharing this fact with you in this space? Because it will be part of a unique race that a current NASCAR driver could be competing in next year.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Latest: New York City to expand outdoor dining
- Family demands release of evidence in Breonna Taylor's case
- White House ordered to have sign language at virus briefings
- Appeals court hears fight over Trump tax returns — again
- Lawyer: Client in Giuliani case hasn't paid legal fees
- Florida reopens state's economy despite ongoing pandemic
- Shell seeks Alaska lease extension, but no plans to return
- Reality check: Jags look like many expected in lopsided loss
- Demonstrators and law enforcement meet in Milton
- Philadelphia murder suspect arrested in Shamokin
- Milton graduate finds success in filmmaking
- Late night crash, police search reported in Milton area
- Dr. David P. Fisher II
- Rail museum a work in progress
- Report: Milton nursing center 'failed to implement measures to prevent' COVID-19
- GAF roofing plant soon to get its own roof
- Earl Y. Yoder
- Mother, wife, vying for state Senate seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.